Saturday, December 1, 2007

Comments please

It has come to my attention that the option to make a comment was limited to Google subscribers. I fixed that. So now anyone can make a comment...you can even be anonymous if you want.

Please let me know what you think of the recipes, share your thoughts or memories of these foods, share some tips or how you might prefer to make things.....

As it is open for all to see, please be respectful.

Thanks for reading!

Oh -- and I also added a service (to the right - FeedBlitz) that is supposed to email you whenever I add a post. Take advantage of it if you wish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I'm back in your kitchen when I read your blog. I miss you and our get-togethers very much. And I look forward to reading your posts (just signed up on the new alert system). And the photos are sewpurr aussi. Love, Maral

Anonymous said...

Seta, thanks for letting me know about your blog (lovely name by the way).... The stories are fascinating to me, please write more about your life and armenian traditions and recipes: i have so much to learn!
PS: How about posting that gorgeous tarte tatin recipe??? It is a great recipe for the Christmas season.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the turkey leg recipe. I love turkey but its not convenient to cook an entire turkey for just the two of us so this is a nice alternative. Please post more and Im still waiting for the tarte tatin recipe too!!!!!

Oh and soups too...

seta said...

Tarte tatin is coming up!!! I am so happy to hear that you guys are enjoying the blog.

Anonymous said...

Vertchabes ! Je vais enfin pouvoir mes tourchis seule. Plus besoin d'aller au restaurant libanais! Merci. Muron